BOE330 - Business Intelligence Platform: Designing and Deploying a Solution
- Analyze and identify customer requirements in order to design a SAP BusinessObjects BI solution using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery and Lifecycle Management
- Produce a content management plan using advanced security and replication techniques
- Design and deploy a SAP Business Intelligence solution using the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
Course based on software release SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- Reviewing Architecture, Adminstration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
- Identifying Requirements
- Ensuring Availability of your SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions
- Performance, Scalability and Sizing
- Deploying a System
- Content Management
CPE Credits 32 Credits Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Comments CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Popular tags No tags submitted for this course yet
System architects/administrators who are experienced with SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform and will be responsible for designing and deploying solutions for their organization.
podľa názvu a lokality