BOW310 - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Report Design I
- Manage personal and corporate documents to access the information you need, when you need it.
- Design your own reports using Web Intelligence and share your analysis with other users
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- Introducing Web Intelligence
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents with Queries
- Restricting Data Returned by a Query
- Designing Web Intelligence Documents
- Enhancing the Presentation of Data in Documents
- Formatting Web Intelligence Documents
- Calculating Data with Formulas and Variables
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Analyzing Data
- Managing and Sharing Web Intelligence Documents
This 2-day instructor-led course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze and share data using SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence™. You will learn how to create Web Intelligence documents for your reporting needs, to retrieve data by building queries using SAP BusinessObjects universes and to use Web Intelligence to enhance documents for easier analysis. You’ll also learn how to organize, manage and distribute documents using the BI launch pad.
CPE Credits 16 Credits Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Comments CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
Popular tags No tags submitted for this course yet
- Report designers who need to access and analyze information using the BI launch pad and Web Intelligence.
podľa názvu a lokality